Spanish Voices 1: Authentic Listening and Reading Practice in Spanish from Around Latin America and Spain
Spanish Voices is a two-part series designed to provide learners with an opportunity to hear and study authentic Spanish as it is spoken by native speakers from around Latin America and Spain.
||Book + Online Audio Material
The materials in the books are designed to help you improve your listening skills and expand your vocabulary in Spanish.
Bonus The MP3s can be downloaded for free from our website, where you can also find interactive flashcards, quizzes, and games, as well as links to further listening and reading practice on the topics presented in the segments (audio essay chapters).
Each segment consists of:
1) True or False and Multiple Choice exercises to sharpen your listening skills and increase how much you can understand, whatever your level.
2) Vocabulary and Translation exercises to help you expand your vocabulary and improve your understanding of Spanish collocations and grammar.
3) In-chapter answers to the exercises (no having to flip back and forthto the back of the book).
4) Verbatim transcripts of the audio with side-by-side English translations.
5) Lined sections for note-taking and recording new vocabulary.
No reviews so far.
Category top list
Price: 6 625 Ft
Price: 3 280 Ft
Price: 5 485 Ft
Price: 8 750 Ft
Price: 5 690 Ft
Price: 3 990 Ft
Price: 14 000 Ft
CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS, 2014
Price: 15 850 Ft
RUSSKIJ YAZIK KURSI, 2014