1. What`s your name?
2. Where do you live?
3. Do you live near here?
4. Where do you come from?
5. What do you do?
6. Tell us about your work or studies.
7. What are you studying?
8. What is your favourite way to relax?
9. What are your plans for the immediate future?
10. What would your ideal job be? Why?
ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
11. Do you have a large family?
12. Do you come from a large or small family?
13. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
14. Do you have any siblings?
15. Tell us how you get on with them.
16. Do you still live with your family?
17. What family members do you live with?
18. What activities do you like doing with your family?
19. Does your family like spending time together? Why?
20. Is there somebody in your family that gives you good advice?
ABOUT YOUR HOME
21. Do you live in a house or in a flat? Tell me something about it.
22. How many rooms does your current accommodation have?
23. What is your apartment like?
24. Could you describe your room?
25. Is your house old or new? Tell us about it.
26. Do you like staying home at weekends? Why?
27. What do you like about living there?
28. Do you like the neighbourhood where you live? Why?
29. Which room in your house is the best one to study? Why?
30. Is there a park or a green area near your home? How often do you go there?
ABOUT YOUR HOME TOWN…
31. What`s your home town called? Where`s it?
32. How long have you lived there?
33. Do you like living there?
34. How much do you like the area you live in? Are there any drawbacks to living there?
35. Is there anything you dislike about your home town?
36. Is pollution a problem?
37. Is there much crime in your home town?
38. Does your family still live there?
39. Do you think the place has changed much since you were young?
40. Do you think you`ll always live in this part of the world? Where else would you like to live?
ABOUT SCHOOL / WORK
41. Do you work or do you study?
42. What do you enjoy most about the work or study you are doing at the moment?
43. Are you currently studying?
44. Do you have to travel a long way to get to school / work?
45. What type of work would you like to do in the future?
46. What`s your favourite subject?
47. Where did you first learn English?
48. Are you planning to do any exams in the near future?
49. What do you find difficult about learning English?
50. Do you think it would be a good idea to work in another country for a short time? Why?
51. Are you a very busy person? What keeps you busy?
52. Tell us about a daily activity that you particularly enjoy.
53. Do you think it`s good to have a daily routine? Why?
54. Do you have to get up early every day?
55. What time do you go to bed?
56. How do you get to school every day?
57. How long does it take you?
58. Who do you live with? Tell us about them.
59. Do you usually have a large or a small breakfast? Why?
60. Do you help with the housework at home? What do you do?
61. What do you usually do when you come back from school / work?
62. What is your favourite season? Why?
63. Do you like doing housework? Why?
64. What is the best time of day for you to study? Why?
EATING AND DRINKING
65. What is your favourite food and your favourite drink? What is your favourite dessert?
66. What do you have for breakfast?
67. What is more important for you, lunch or dinner?
68. Have you been to a restaurant lately? Tell us about it.
69. Do you like cooking? Why?
70. What dishes do you cook?
71. Do you prefer eating vegetables or meat? Why?
72. Do you ever buy take-away food? How good is it?
73. Do you like eating fast food? Why?
74. Have you ever tried typical food from another country? How did you like it?
ABOUT LEARNING ENGLISH
75. How long have you been learning English?
76. How well do you think English is taught in this country?
77. Why do you want to pass this examination?
78. Would you like to learn another language? Why?
79. Do you think you will use your English in the future? How?
80. How useful will English be in your chosen career?
81. What do you think you`ll be doing this time next year?
82. Have you got any plans for when you finish school / university?
83. What would be your ideal job? Why?
84. What other skills would you like to learn in the future?
85. Have you got a hobby?
86. Do you prefer to spend time on your own or with other people? Why?
87. What kind of music do you like? Why do you enjoy it?
88. Do you go out with friends in your free time? Where do you go?
89. Do you like walking or riding a bike in the countryside? How often do you do it?
90. Has your choice of free time activities changed over the years? In what way?
92. Do you like going to the cinema? (Tell us about a film you`ve seen recently.)
93. Do you like reading newspapers and magazines?
94. What do you like reading when you want to relax?
95. What kind of television programmes do you like best?
96. How often do you meet your friends for a chat?
97. How do you keep in touch with friends who don`t live near you?
98. Do you ever go to concerts? Tell us about the last one you went to.
99. Do you like playing computer games? Tell us about the one you like most.
100. Can you sing or play an instrument? Who taught you how to do it?
HOLIDAYS AND TRAVEL
101. How do you spend your leisure time?
102. How often do you go on holiday?
103. Do you like travelling to other countries? Which ones have you been to?
104. What country would you like to visit in the future?
105. Do you like camping holidays? Why?
106.What activities do you like to do when you are on holiday?
107.How do you prefer when you go on holiday?
108.What do you enjoy doing when you`re on holiday?
109.Could you tell us about your last holiday?
110.When do people in your country take holidays?
111.What area of the country would you recommend to tourists?
112.What form of transport do you use most frequently?
HEALTH AND SPORT
113. Do you like sports? Which ones?
114. Have you ever taken part in a sports competition? Tell us about it.
115. Are you a member of a sports club? How often do you go there?
116. Do you think it is important to keep fit? Why?
117. How much exercise do you do every day?
118. Do you prefer playing or watching sports? Why?
119. Is eating healthy food important to you?
120. What is your favourite food?
121. Did you play any sport when you were a child? How good were you?
122. Is there a sport that you would really like to learn? How difficult would it be?
123.Have you ever been to a gym? Did you like it?
124. Who is your favourite sports personality? Why?
125. Have you been ill recently? Can you tell us about your recent illness?
126. What special occasions have you celebrated recently?
127. Do you like big parties? Why?
128. How do you celebrate the New Year?
129. What presents do you like to give and to receive?
130. What do you usually do on your birthday? Who do you spend it with?